River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Annabelle and Shamar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Annabelle and Shamar Empty
PostSubject: Annabelle and Shamar   Annabelle and Shamar Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:54 pm

Annabelle drove quickly over to Sham's. She ran up to his apartment, then stopped by Leah's. She felt bad about the whole pup issue. She thought a moment. She couldn't do much, since she was on a tight budget herself, AND had 3 dogs to take care of that were all at least 20 time bigger than Leah's dogs if not more...she thought. She wondered if she could get Sham to help, I mean, he DID have a lot of money, well, his PARENTS had a lot of money..she knocked on his door and he opend it. He stared at her. "Wow, you DID get here late.." normally she was 20 minutes ahead of everything, but lately she had been 20 minutes behind ! She laughed. "ok, so I was actually on time.." he smiled and let her in. "Where do you want to go?" She shrugged. "I don't know, wherever, but I've been working all morning, and I'm tired...I don't really feel like driving..." sham smiled. "Well, then I'LL drive...iv'e always wanted to know what it was like to drive a porsche..." Annabelle laughed. "You mean you've never actually DRIVEN it?" he shook his head. "you wouldn't LET me!" She laughed as he grabbed his jack and put his arm around her waist. He kissed the side of her head. "You know what, I really was quite scared you would bite me if I tried to drive it.." she smiled. "You should see the kind of restraint HUGO has to use around it.." she laughed. "C'mon, where do you want to do?" He shrugged. "I don't know, how about the movies.." she shrugged. "ok, hey, I know this sounds weird, but, I've been saving up some money to get Hugo a desk," Sham looked at her like she was crazy as they drove down the rode. "Why would he need a DESK?" she laughed. "well, see, we share a desk, and it was mine when I was little...so it's..uh..pink...and MESSY, I never organize it, and always gets irritated when he loses bills and stuff on it, and he's been talking about how he was going to get a desk, so could we stop by that design store, and see what they have?" Sham shrugged. "all right," Annabelle smiled. "thanks, oh, and Elise works there, so I'll be able to appologize for the short lesson this morning.." he smiled and put his arm around her, driving one handed, as they went to the movies.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Shamar   Annabelle and Shamar Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:43 pm

Annabelle and Sham were kissing on the couch he held Annabelle's head in his hands, kissing her. "You know, your hair's mest up..." she laughed. "Your's is too..." he laughed and sat back. She leaned in to his chest as they sat there. "I love you" he smiled and kissed her head. "I love you too..." Annabelle smiled and pressed her lips against his. She looked into his beautiful deep green eyes. He smiled back. "I'm hungry.." He got up, dramatically. "Then my lady, we shall eat!" he sauntered into the kitchen. Annabelle followed, laughing. He pulled out a rickety wooden chair for her. The only part of the house his mother had aparently not gotten her hands on was the kitchen. He bowed. "And now, I take your order..." he looked around the kitchen. "Oh my sweet lady, would you like...our special? Left over spagetti! Or, oo, my FAVORITE, tuna from 3 weeks ago! oh now that sounds delicious, or...oh I know, how about some unidentafiable fruit..vegitable thing.." he looked at it closer and screamed. "AHH! it's CHICKEN! EWW!" she laughed and shook her head. He shut the fridge and grimaced. He went into the pantree and got out some mac n' cheese. He started making it. "our international chef is making a particulalrly hard dish...MACARONI AND CHEESE!! and the crowd goes wild!" Annabelle laughed as he smiled and put the food in front of her and him. They ate while talking.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Shamar   Annabelle and Shamar Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:23 pm

Annabelle got up and stretched. "Let's go to the park.." Sham nodded while chewing as he put the dishes in the sink. "Ok..." Annabelle grabbed her jacket, it was getting windy. Annabelle smiled and kissed him on the cheek as they walked towards the car. Annabelle stopped. "Let's walk.." Sham shrugged. "All right, c'mon, let's go." Annabelle smiled as they walked towards the park.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Shamar   Annabelle and Shamar Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:31 pm

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annabelle came through the door wearliy. "I'm so tired.." she was in pretty comfurtable clothes. Sham smiled and kissed her on the cheek. "Let me go get ready for bed.." he put on sweat pants and this time a tshirt. He sat on the couch. "Ya know, this thing isn't half as comfy as my other couch.." he moved around uncomfurtably. Annabelle laughed and layed against his chest. She looked up and kissed him. He smiled back at her. "I love you.." she smiled back. "I know.." he laughed as he turned on the tv to some random movie.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Shamar   Annabelle and Shamar Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:51 pm

Annabelle had woken up against Sham's chest, the tv still flashing. She rubbed her back. He was right, there were 2 things wrong. 1. The couch was out rageously uncomfurtable 2. she had slept sitting up...

Sham woke up later, yawning stretching. "hello sunshine..." she laughed. "Ok...." they sat on the couch a moment, just resting. She got up stretching. "I got to go home and change...plus, I got to go to work..but we'll have lunch latter.." he nodded as he stretched. "I uh, got work today..too.." She frowned. "Oh..." she was confused. It was a saturday, his shifts at the construction site were only on mondays, tuesdays, thursdays, and fridays! He got wednsdays, Saturdays, and of course sundays off! "oh..we'll, I guess I call you or somthing. " he nodded quickly. "Oh yeah ok..." as soon as she left in her car, he let out a sigh of relief. "finally she's gone..now i can get going." he pulled on a jacket and drove out of the garage, heading for town.
Back to top Go down
KBat

KBat

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Shamar   Annabelle and Shamar Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:26 pm

Wow, this is like MAJOR double posting! I could care less, but it's just kind of funny!
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Shamar   Annabelle and Shamar Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:28 pm

CHECK YOUR EMAIL!! I WILL WAIT! PLEASE EMAIL BACK THOUGH! EMAIL NOT PM!
Back to top Go down
KBat

KBat

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Shamar   Annabelle and Shamar Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:50 pm

Oh, sorry, I forgot about the whole thing where you can now double post anywhere! Ok! Sorry, I haven't checked it recently!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Shamar   Annabelle and Shamar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annabelle and Shamar
Page 1 of 1