River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shamar (I know..)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Shamar (I know..) Empty
PostSubject: Shamar (I know..)   Shamar (I know..) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:32 pm

(sorry I know I'm not supposed to be roleplaying him)

Sham and Annebelle went online at Sham's house. He got 4 tickets to Austria, which was pretty expensive. He hoped everyone else would be able to come. He sighed, he couldn't help thinking about the humiliating wedding gift he would have to give Leah. He groaned and put his hands in his head, shaking his head. "why?" he got up slowly and went out of the apartment going to take annebelle home and go buy the car. His mother had sent it. She was so weird...she had a thing with cars...somthing she LOVED...that and curtains, but that's besides the point. He couldn't believe he would have to give her a cherry red, comvertable VW bug at her wedding. It was so humiliating. He barely knew her, and his mother was making him give her a CAR? He hoped she wouldn't think he was to...weird...especially with his fiance' and soon to be brother and sister in law fighting with Leah. He groaned again as he got to the car dealer ship and picked up the car. He drove it strait to his apartment, and put the sheet over it. What was he going to do? Just as he was about to sit down on the couch his phone went off, "hello?" sham asked "Sham I need your help.", it was annebelle. "i just got in a crash by leah's apartment." "ok i'll be right over!" sham said
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

Shamar (I know..) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shamar (I know..)   Shamar (I know..) Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:39 am

ok im going to edit it just a smidge to make it not so role playing sham as much ok.
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net

Shamar (I know..)
Page 1 of 1