River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Annabelle and Sham at the airport

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Annabelle and Sham at the airport Empty
PostSubject: Annabelle and Sham at the airport   Annabelle and Sham at the airport Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:44 pm

Sham ran with Annabelle to catch their flight. They got to the plane. "WAIT!" Sham jumped ran through the door with Annabelle befor they closed the door. Annabelle smiled as they sat down. "Just anouther 9 hours till' Miami.." sham laughed as she slowly fell asleep on his chest. He ran his fingures through her hair as he looked out the window. They were landing when he was also asleep against the window. he woke up slowly and stretched. Then he rubbed Annabelle on the back. "Wakey wakey..." she stretched too and looked up at him. "hi there.." he laughed as she rubbed her eyes. He got up and pulled her duffle out of the compartment. Her stuff had fit up there, but his stuff hadn't. He had packed a few things to give to his nefew and niece, since they never got to see him. He walked with his and on her back towards the baggage claim. Annabelle was looking around. It was beautiful. She could see lush vegitation all over the place (through the windows obviously) Annabelle breathed in and smiled. "it's not as hot as I thought it would be.." she frowned as Sham laughed. "Oh, you just wait till' we get outside." she smiled as they walked outside. "Oh, gosh, we'll need to get a taxie.." Sham started cracking up. Annabelle frowned at him. He pointed. "see that side walk over there?" she nodded. "It's about a mile down that way..." she laughed. Everyone looked at them. She looked around. "What, haven't any of you ever run a mile?" she slung her duffle aorund her shoulder. Sham put his over his shoulder, with the colorful presents sticking out the sides. He got started as they raced to the house. It was interesting, since that was like a reinactment of they're "First date" kind of, even though it wasn't a date. they got to his sister's house, panting. It was beautiful, right on the beach! Annabelle stood on the the little bungalow's porch. She breathed in the smell of the beach. "Oh, it's beautiful!" he laughed. "Just wait till' it's day time.." she laughed too, even though she was sweating. She hadn't counted on it being THAT hot, she took walked inside. It was very pretty, and cute. She rubbed her hands on the whicker white chairs in the front sun room. She smiled. He laughed. "My sister's coming over for dinner tomorrow night with Caroline and Jack..." she shrugged. "Ok" he laughed. "I hope you don't mind, but, they insisted. Caroline's about 6 now, and Jack's 10 months I think..." she smiled. "Ok, cool.." she looked around the cute little house. It really was nice. Sham was acting less nervous, but he was still twitching a lot.
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham at the airport   Annabelle and Sham at the airport Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:00 pm

ok im going to make a distant loctation forum now for like honey moons or just vacations (not saying this is a honey moon!)
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham at the airport   Annabelle and Sham at the airport Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:32 pm

Annabelle had been napping in one of the bedrooms. It must have been Caroline's, becouse it was pink. She woke up and stretched. She hadn't thought it would be as hot as it was...it never got that hot in Riverstone heights...she got up and stretched again. "Hey Sham?" he walked in, he must have taken a shower, becouse he was in nice white shorts and a striped blue shirt. His hair was wet. He was still rubbing it with a towel. "yes, what is it?" she laughed. "what's the occasion?" he smiled. "I told you. my sister is coming over, now, if I haven't told you, she takes after my mom...she thinks I'm a complete slob and will not amount to anything.." he smiled. His sister's name was much more normal than his. It was Tailor. Annabelle got up. "oh, well, I need to do some shopping anyway.." she walked out of the room. He went out the door with her. "There's some nice shops about 2 blocks down there.." she nodded and jogged off, though she was very tired. She got there sweating. She looked around. She was DEFINATLY not in Riverstone anymore...she bought some short shorts, and some tank tops. She got a pair of flip-flops, and 2 new swim suits. She got some nice sun dresses too. She payed, and got a taxie back to the bungalow. She was to hot and tired to run. When she got back, she got a shower and put on the sun dress. It was white, with a sleevles top and came in at the waist, going back out into a flowy skirt. It was made of towel like material. She put her curly hair in a pony tail and started reading her book on the porch. She saw a blue convertable drive up and honk the horn. Sham came out. He smiled and laughed as his brother in law, Michael, got out. "Hey!!!" he laughed as they shook hands. He started talking to him. Then, Annabelle came over. "Mike, this is Annabelle..." he smiled and shook her hand. Sham saw a little girl with black pigtails run over. He scooped her up as his sister came over with a little boy with big green eyes. "caroline!" he laughed and kissed her on the head. She poked him in the eyes. "unca sam!" that's what she called him, since she couldn't say Sham very well. He put her down as she ran into the bungalow. Tailor came up to Annabelle. "You must be Annabelle!" she smiled and nodded her head. "Oh, your so sweet...thank you for putting up with him.." she nodded towards Sham. Annabelle laughed. Tailor smiled. Jack looked at Annabelle. He put one of his little pudgy fingures out and touched her nose. She looked at his fingure cross eyed. He giggled as she stuck out her tounge. She looked at him normal. Tailor was laughing too. She carried him inside, his big eyes watching Annabelle. She pulled her ears and stuck out her tounge again, making him laugh. She laughed too and walked in with Sham. She had made a great dinner of a fresh Chef salad. They ate, and talked. Jack was sitting next to Annabelle. She liked him a lot. She tickeld him, making him burp. They both laughed. She put her fingure on his nose. He looked at it cross eyed, then looked up smiling, showing his 2 teeth. she smiled. She hadn't realized that everyone was saying goodbye. She picked up Jack, who pulled her curls, making them spring back into place. "oh, you like pulling girls hair, do you?" she said sarcastically. She walked with Tailor to the car, and helped her buckle him in. She smiled. "thankyou, he's normally bored during dinner, and just throws food at his uncle.." she laughed. "except, then he throws food back, and they both start laughing and having a full out food fight..." she laughed as she got in th front. "Ok, well, I'll see you later!" they honked and waved as they left. Sham hugged her and kissed her on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham at the airport   Annabelle and Sham at the airport Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:45 pm

Julia, Shams mother, saw them. She walked over to Sham. "My well you sure hae, um Lowerd your standards. Um." She eyed annabelle up and down. "What does she do? Feed the chickens?" She brused her chic Channle suit.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham at the airport   Annabelle and Sham at the airport Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:55 pm

Sham rolled his eyes. "mom...go away..." Annabelle giggled and corrsed her eyes, sticking her toungue out. Sham looked at her and shook his head quickly. He rolled his eyes. "Mom, just, go...AWAY!! Why are you here anyway? Just go home...you missed dinner, see? now go..Tailor can tell you ALL about it if you want...she just left..." he sighed. "And what's wrong with Annabelle anyway?" he shook his head. "See you tomorrow.." he closed the door and locked it. He looked at Annabelle. "what were you DOING?" she giggled. "well, it worked with Jack, I thought they might have the same inteligence level..." she giggled. Sham shook his head. She yawned. "I'm tired anyway...see you in the morning.." he nodded, then suddenly became nervouse again. "uh....yeah....good night..."
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: SUPRISE!!   Annabelle and Sham at the airport Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:03 pm

in the morning, Annabelle woke up groggily. She was excited to get out on the beach though. As surprising as it was, she LOVED the beach. She used to surf too, but it had been YEARS. She got on a swim suit and dress over it. She sat down to breakfast excitedly. Sham was dressed in swim trunks and a t-shirt. He was sitting pretty stiffly, and wasn't eating. Annabelle didn't notice though. She was excited. "OK! let's go!" he laughed shakily and ran off to the beach with her. She dove head first into a wave. He stopped on the edge of the dock. "your crazy" (Ok, for some reason, my dog smells like COTTON CANDY! how did that happen? last time he went to the Bed and Buiscuit he smelled like strawberrys, now he smells like Cottone Candy! WHAT ARE THEY DOING TO HIM THERE! I liked his dirt and horse sweat smell better...well, minus the occasional tick.....) she bobbed back up. "no, YOU are, the water feels great!" she started swimming around the end of the dock on her back. "your to scared!" he crossed his arms. "AM NOT!" she laughed. "ARE TOO!" he shook his head and jumped in. "JURANAMO!" he splashed. She squeeled and swam away from him. She pulled herself out of the water onto the dock. Sham couldn't help but watch. She sat on the dock ontop of her towel. "What, are you getting out now?" she laughed and shook her head. "I forgot sunscreen!" He shook his head and climbed on too. "Can you get my back..." "sure.." "OW! that's cold!" he laughed. "Ow? why would you say ow if it's cold?" "I don't know! Thanks" "Now get mine.." "OK.." "OW! that IS cold!" "I told you.." she laughed as she rubbed the lotion into his muscular back. "Ok, done" he got up. "NOW can we get in?" he laughed. "Ok fine..." they both dove in and swam for a few hours. They got out and walked back to the bungalow. "whew, I'm tired...and hungry.." he laughed. "Want lunch?" she nodded. They ate lunch at a restoruant called the Sand bar (Its a real place, I LOVE to go there in florida..) when they got back, Sham and Annabelle went for a bike ride around town. They went back to the house. "Gosh, I'm worn out.." he laughed, but he was pale white at this point, and sweating bullets. He couldn't walk without shaking. He looked at Annabelle. "Want to go down and watch the sunset?" she shrugged. "Sure!" he started to look like he was gonna barf. "Are you ok?" he looked at her, his eyes were huge."yeah, fine, never better, don't worry, I'm great.." he was talking quickly. Annabelle was worried, but took his hand. It was sweaty, cold, and shaking. He walked with her. they sat down on the beach. She smiled at the sun. He turned to her. "Annabelle?" she looked at him. "Yeah?" "Annabelle?" "Yeah?" "Annabelle?" "YES SHAM? DO YOU NEED SOMTHING?" he shook his head. "oh sorry...um..Annabelle.." he pulled a box out of his pocket. "will you marry me?" she stared at the ring for a moment. He really looked like he was gonna barf. "YES! YES YES! YES A MILLION TIMES!" she jumped on him and kissed him. He got up abruptly. "hold on a second..." then he barfed in the ocean. She looked at him and laughed. "Let's get you back to the bungalow.." she laughed as she held a cloth to his forhead on the couch. "I'm fine.." she shook her head. "Go to bed..." he smiled. "Ok.."
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham at the airport   Annabelle and Sham at the airport Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:26 pm

Julia knocked on the door. "Hey kids." She said smiling. She saw Annbelle leaning over him. "Oh, Your already sleeping toghter. I guess thats good if your a prostatute. Although, Shamy expected more from you. But oh well, I'm suprised that you even found a condom in all your mess." She smiled and tiltedf her head. "I brought you somne lemonade." She placed the drinks down and left.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham at the airport   Annabelle and Sham at the airport Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:36 pm

Sham shook his head. Annabelle looked up at her, and then looked back at him. He finally went to bed.

Next day:

Annabelle woke up in the pink bedroom. It was kind of growing on her. She laughed and got up. Sham came out, having much more color than the day before. He looked at her. She laughed. "You feeling better?" he nodded. He felt kind of stupid, barfind during his proposal...he smiled at her. "what do you want to do today?" she laughed. "I don't know!" he shook his head and sat down. "well, I think we should go shopping today!" He looked at her stupidly "for what?" she rolled her eyes. "A WEDDING DRESS stupid! geez..." she laughed and got up. "i have somthing else I want to..." he shrugged and walked with her. She was excited. "I want to make some calls first.." she didn't know who to call first. She decided her mom, then her brother (Hugo), who would tell Rozalyn. Then she wanted to call someone else...she decided Leah would be good. "Oh, gosh, I don't have her number..." sham shrugged. "I don't think I do anymore.." he called her apartment.. "aparently she moved.." Annabelle looked at him funny. "Where?" he shrugged. "I have no idea.." Annabelle picked up her cell phone. "I might have her cell number...oh, here it is...wow, HOW do you I have her cell is the real question..." Annabelle shook her head. She handed the phone to Sham. "here, you tell her.." he was confused. "What? Why me?" she shrugged. "Becouse, you are, well, were her neighbor!" he wasn't too keen on the idea, but reluctantly picked up the phone. "Oh all right.." he left a messag:

hey Leah, uh, this is kind of awkward (annabelle, why do I have to call her?) um, Annabelle and are getting married, and for some reason, she wanted me to call you...I dont' know why she doesn't want to tell you herself...or why she needs to tell you, but, un, yeah..." he was quiet a moment. "See you later I guess...(Annabelle, get off of me! she's not there alright! You can't listen to her!) see you!

he hung up. He looked at Annabelle. "Ok, let's go.." and reluctantly headed out the door.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham at the airport   Annabelle and Sham at the airport Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:38 pm

Leah had picked up her cell after the call. She listend to the message. She called the number. "Um hi, This is Leah. I'm here for ah, taking I guess. Mazle tof."
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham at the airport   Annabelle and Sham at the airport Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:40 pm

Sham picked up. "What did you say?" he laughed.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham at the airport   Annabelle and Sham at the airport Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:54 pm

"Congrates, I guess Its jewish. I'm not but...Yeah, so when did this happen?"
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham at the airport   Annabelle and Sham at the airport Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:13 pm

Jewish? what?

Sham had to go, but he still laughed. Annabelle was tuggin on his arm. "Ok, I gotta go..." he hoped she wouldn't be mad at him, but Annabelle was about to rip his shirt off. They got to the wedding shop. Annabelle tried on a few dresses. then she tried on a silk dress that poofed out a little bit, and had a corset top. It was very pretty, and had beading all along the bodice. Sham smiled, though he was weary, he had been there for 4 hours. She ordered the dress, and they left. He went to the mens clothing store. "watch how fast I can be.." Within a half and hour, he had a suit ordered. He had told them to send it over to Riverstone heights. Annabelle laughed as they walked back to the Bungalow. She kissed him as he opend the door. "When are we going home?" he shrugged. "In a few days I guess.." he groaned. "What is it?" he shook his head. "shoot..." "WHAT!" "we've got dinner at my parent's house tonight.." he groaned. Annabelle laughed. "then I guess we've got to get some more shopping done.." Sham nodded as they walked to the shop. Annabelle got a black coctail dress and Sham got a tux, well, rented one anyway. He shrugged. "Ok, well, let's go.." they got back to the bungalow. Annabelle sighed and sat down on the couch. Sham sat next to her. She put her feet over the side of the couch and propped herself up on Sham's shoulder. He sighed. "I'm bored.." Annabelle laughed. She turned around and sat on his lap and kissed him. "well, how about a movie?" Sham smiled. "Unless you only like pooh bear and like, broing baby shows...there's nothing to watch.." Annabelle smiled and laughed. "Ok, well, then what do you want to do?" He shrugged. "How about the beach?" Sham nodded, and they went out. They didn't swim though, they just sat on the dock with they're feet hanging over. "I guess we had better get ready.." Sham rolled his eyes and groaned, ok...fine.." Annabelle put on the Coctail dress, which looked pretty good on her. She put her hair up in a springy pony tail, and actually put some make up on. Sham brushed his hair and put on the tux. "Ok, I think we're ready!" they walked to the house. There were 2 large lion statues sitting in front of the house, and a fountain. "Wow.." is all Annabelle said. They went into a large, tiled foyer, with a gian chandalier. Annabelle looked up. "WHOA..."

Last edited by Colorado Cutie on Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham at the airport   Annabelle and Sham at the airport Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:51 pm

shes austrian? um ok, like sound of music?
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham at the airport   Annabelle and Sham at the airport Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:57 pm

yeah, well, she is...and she has an accent! i just don't write in it...Hugo does to, Hugo kind of fits being Astrian better, rather than Annabelle. Her dad lived in the state's though, so she's lived there...
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham at the airport   Annabelle and Sham at the airport Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:14 pm

Rebecca, you have to roleplay your own characters.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham at the airport   Annabelle and Sham at the airport Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:37 pm

It was very quiet at dinner except for the occasional complaint from Julia. As they walked back to the house sham laughed. Annabelle looked at him. "Vhat?" he shook his head. "Vhat?" (should I keep writing in her accent? It's fun, but takes a lot more thought) "Nothing.." she shook her head and put her head on his shoulder. "So vhen are ve leaving?" she asked him as they sat on the couch bored again. He shrugged. "Tomorrow.." Annabelle shrugged to. "Alright...I guess that vorks.." they went to they're seperate bedrooms and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham at the airport   Annabelle and Sham at the airport Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:03 pm

Annabelle woke up first. She got a shower and packed her clothes up. She put on her sandles and sunglasses and walked on the beach for a while. Soon, Sham woke up and joind her. "Hey.." she put her arms around his neck and he put he arms around her waist. She laughed as he picked her up and kissed her pationatley. They walked slowly to the airport to catch they're flight. It was a quick flight, but fun at the same time. Annabelle was excited to be home. She got out, but started shivering immediatly. She only had on short shorts, a tank top, and sanles. Sham laughed and hugged her. "now it's too cold!" she shiverd. "Yeah..." they got a taxie back to his apartment.
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham at the airport   Annabelle and Sham at the airport Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:09 pm

ok personly i don't like the acsent put what ever u like and yes rebecca srah is right u can't rp julie because she is not your caracter!if it were me i would have gotten kinda annoyed with the whole condom thing because jessica never really enplyed that they were sleeping together. plz stop or i might have do give u a minor consecense! (i wouldn't want to put plz understand!)
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham at the airport   Annabelle and Sham at the airport Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:13 pm

yeah, I'm gonna stop the accent, becouse I have to repeat everything she says, to see if I wrote it right...lol
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham at the airport   Annabelle and Sham at the airport Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:05 pm

wait...how come she suddenly got an accent? me is confuzzled!
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham at the airport   Annabelle and Sham at the airport Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:07 pm

she's astrian, and Rebecca didn't know that, she has an accent, but I never write in it, so I was writing in it to give you an example...I wont' do it any more, so don't worry...actually, it makes sense for Hugo though, becouse Hugo is German, which is RIGHT next to Austria, and is very similar culturally, anyway, yeah...

Last edited by Colorado Cutie on Tue May 26, 2009 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham at the airport   Annabelle and Sham at the airport Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:07 pm

ok thats good lol
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham at the airport   Annabelle and Sham at the airport Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:38 pm

arnt they sister and brother???
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham at the airport   Annabelle and Sham at the airport Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:48 pm

yeah, did't you know that? if not...that's a little scary...
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham at the airport   Annabelle and Sham at the airport Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:52 pm

yes, butr how could they be from different countrys then?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham at the airport   Annabelle and Sham at the airport Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annabelle and Sham at the airport
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next