River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ed and Audrey month 7

Go down 
AuthorMessage
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Ed and Audrey month 7 Empty
PostSubject: Ed and Audrey month 7   Ed and Audrey month 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:14 pm

Ed was staring at the phone. He knew he had to call Ma, but he couldn't bring himself to dial the number. Ma would murderer him. Ed knew that and Audrey knew that, but she was making him call her anyway. "C'mon, Ed, you can do it." Ed looked at her. "You do want me ALIVE at the wedding, don't you?" She rolled her eyes. "Come on, I already called Marv and Ritchie for you." "But they were easy!" Ed exclaimed. They were confused at first, but after 15 minutes they were good, and they were coming over for the wedding and everything. "I'd like to see YOU do this." he grumbled under his breath. He took a deep breath, and then called. "Yeah!" Ma answered gruffly. "Yeah, hi Ma." Ed said. "Listen, I gotta tell you something. Can you promise not to get too freaked out?" There was a pause. "No. But continue." Ed rolled his eyes. 20 seconds and he hadn't been cussed out yet. This was a good sign. "Uh, Ma...well I don't really know how to tell you this...see...well I...I...I don't know how to begin..." Audrey elbowed him HARD in the stomach. "Just do it!!" she said in a loud whisper. Ed winced, then blurted, "AudreyandIaregettingmarried." Then winced again waiting for the blow. There was absolutely nothing for half a minute. "Audrey?" Ma asked calmly. "Yeah..." Ed said. He was really confused. "Ma, are you okay? You don't even seem mad!" "Oh, I'm mad, allright." Ma promised. "I am furious." Now Ed could hear her voice shaking. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS YOU-" Ed and Audrey both winced, since Audrey could hear everything Ma said through the phone, that's how loud she was yelling. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED TO THAT SLUT, SHE IS SUCH A-" Ed waited patiently until she was done. He said in a very calm voice, "You can come if you want. I'll see you." Then he hung up. He glared at Audrey. "I can't believe you made me do that."
Back to top Go down

Ed and Audrey month 7
Page 1 of 1