River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Audrey Month 8

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Audrey Month 8 Empty
PostSubject: Audrey Month 8   Audrey Month 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:44 pm

It had been a while after the wedding, and Audrey was settling in pretty nicely. She had some more of her stuff shipped in from Australia and she got a job as a cab driver (hope that's ok, Courtney...) Marv and Ritchie were handling it pretty well, considering it was only the two of them. Audrey really missed them, but she was getting used to the fact that they lived thousands of miles away. One morning, she woke up feeling weird. Ed was still asleep, and she didn't want to bother him. She stretched, and tested a few of her muscles. There wasn't anything wrong there, but she still felt weird. She was puzzled. Like her stomach hurt, or something. She lifted up her shirt to inspect it, and then she froze. There was a bump on her stomach, like the bump people get when they're pregnant. But she couldn't be pregnant, could she? That must be impossible! She must be hallucinating, or something. But just to be sure...she wrote Ed a quick note in case he got up, and went to the drugstore. She bought a pregnancy test. She brought it home as fast as she could, hoping that Ed was still asleep. Luckily, he was. She went straight to the bathroom...she waited for five minutes, and then she was pregnant. Officially. She had no idea what to think about this. Every possible emotion was there. Anger, confusion, overwhelming joy...she didn't know what to make of it. In a haze, she went to the bedroom, where Ed was sleeping. She weakly shook him. "Ed?" she said in a strained voice. "Ed, wake up." She could feel the tears running down her cheeks, and she didn't know what they meant. "Ed." She raised her voice a little. She flicked his face. His eyes opened immidiately. "Geez, Audrey, what's got you so worked up?" he asked with half his mind still in a dream. Then he got a good look at her face. He sat up and put his arms around her. "Audrey, what is it? What's wrong?" He was really worried about her. She looked straight into his eyes. "Ed, I'm pregnant." For a full minute, everything was silent. No one spoke, or moved, and they barely even breathed for a whole minute. All there was was the smell of the Doorman. Eventually, Ed spoke. "You're...you're pregnant. No joke." Audrey nodded. His statement, hearing it out loud, brought a fresh round of tears. He stroked her face. "Are you mad?" he asked. "Ed, I don't know what to think. I'm thinking everything at once. I don't know what to do." Ed pulled her closer. "We'll figure it out." There was another pause. "Audrey, is this what you want?" At first, she didn't know what to say. "Well, I guess I wanted it...but not right now. I don't know if I'm ready," she confessed. Ed patted her hair. "If it's what you want, then it'll happen, and it'll all be okay." He didn't know where the words were coming from, but he didn't stop. "And I'm sure you are ready, Audrey. I know you are. Everything will be okay." he said soothingly. They stayed like that for another hour, Audrey crying and Ed holding her.
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Audrey Month 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audrey Month 8   Audrey Month 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:35 am

After an hour, Audrey had decided. "Ed, I want to do this. It wasn't what I wanted originally, but I think I want it now." Ed nodded. "Then we'll do it." Audrey smiled. "Thank you so much, Ed! I know it'll be hard, but we can do it, right?" she asked. He grinned too. "Yeah. Nothing can stop us." he said sarcastically. "But really," he continued, "I'm completely behind you on this." She started crying again. "Oh my God Ed, we're having a baby!" He laughed. "I guess we are." he said. Then he kissed her forehead, and then they got some breakfast.
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

Audrey Month 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audrey Month 8   Audrey Month 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:58 am

the cab thing is fine just put it on your account
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Audrey Month 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audrey Month 8   Audrey Month 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:36 pm

ok, and I guess I have to make a character sheet for her but I can't right now cause my mom's yelling at me to go to my room cause I shoved Jack, but I only did it cause he made me do his job because HE wasn't capable of opening the mailbox IN THE FIRST PLACE. THAT'S what I get for helping people, apparently.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Audrey Month 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audrey Month 8   Audrey Month 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:52 pm

Wait...so it was his job to open the mailbox, but he couldn't do it, so it was your job? Me is confused...lol
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Audrey Month 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audrey Month 8   Audrey Month 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:30 pm

Ok, here's the story: My mom said, one of u should get the trash, and one should get the mail. So I volunteered to get the mail. But my bro ran down to the mailbox, so I was like, ok, I'll get trash. So Jack's struggling to get the mail, and he says, can u help me, and I say no, then I go take the trash up like my mom told me to. Then, I get in the house, and Jack STILL hasn't gotten the mailbox open, so my mom says, go help him. So I say fine, and I open the mailbox, then I turn around and he's GONE, so I had to bring in the mail TOO! Then I shoved him, then my mom got mad.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Audrey Month 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audrey Month 8   Audrey Month 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:33 pm

Wow...that's annoying
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Audrey Month 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audrey Month 8   Audrey Month 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:45 pm

YEAH! IT IS!!! And once, my dad made me take two completely full, heavy recycling bins to the curb, AND three yard waste trash cans. And he only made Jack take ONE trash can, and he didn't even go around and get trash from the other rooms like he was SUPOSSED to! It made me SO mad!!!
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Audrey Month 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audrey Month 8   Audrey Month 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:50 pm

Jack doesn't sounds like a very good brother...I'm so glad I have Thomas. (sarcastic)
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

Audrey Month 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audrey Month 8   Audrey Month 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:15 pm

sorry you guys have brothers! he he he i have a sister and the whole trash can thing your dad just probley thought jake was a whimp!
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Audrey Month 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audrey Month 8   Audrey Month 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:39 pm

No, he THOUGHT he was giving me the easy job. Not kidding. :( sometimes I hate my family...
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Audrey Month 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audrey Month 8   Audrey Month 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:59 am

Lol, consider it lucky. i would have to do EVERYTHING. No kidding. But yes, I'm pretty spoiled. :)
Back to top Go down
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

Location : Watching Phantom of the opera and crying each and every time

Audrey Month 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audrey Month 8   Audrey Month 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:21 pm

well, Nathan's pretty awesome...I know this is old, but I never noticed it before..hmm, figures....he's pretty great, and I'm glad I've got him...he's my buddy. We get along really well....except when he's being dumb, then I pick on him, but he takes it...lol, except when he's being stubborn!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Audrey Month 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audrey Month 8   Audrey Month 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Audrey Month 8
Page 1 of 1