River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Annabelle and Sham: Ireland

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Annabelle and Sham: Ireland Empty
PostSubject: Annabelle and Sham: Ireland   Annabelle and Sham: Ireland Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:45 pm

Annabelle was so happy as they got to the cottage in Ireland. "it's beautiful!" She smiled. Sham laughed. "let's unload these poor horses.." Annabelle nodded and laughed. She limped to the back of the trailer. Camelot was upset. Annabelle laughed as she put her in her stall. She took some time to get used to it. She sighed as she leaned against Cam's stall. Suddenly, Sham came up behind her. He scooped her up and ran into the house. She laughed. He plopped her down on the couch and started kissing her. They...

that good enough? plus, Courtney, I don't have your email...have Katrina email me your email..thanks!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham: Ireland   Annabelle and Sham: Ireland Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:31 pm

ok, um...just sayin has any1 read marley and me?
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham: Ireland   Annabelle and Sham: Ireland Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:32 pm

no, why?
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham: Ireland   Annabelle and Sham: Ireland Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:36 pm

ok, read it then read this...u'll c y
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham: Ireland   Annabelle and Sham: Ireland Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:37 pm

ok...maybe later, lol
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham: Ireland   Annabelle and Sham: Ireland Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:03 pm

ok well its kinda ironit because they do the same thing in a cottage in ierland so..... any ways let me just hack in really quick!
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham: Ireland   Annabelle and Sham: Ireland Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:07 pm

aaaahhhh!!! plagerism!!!!! haha jk. i'm so funny...
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham: Ireland   Annabelle and Sham: Ireland Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:11 pm

I know but they r like, no we cant do it because they had like 10 crusificses up...
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham: Ireland   Annabelle and Sham: Ireland Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:58 pm

ok...ANYWAY...Annabelle woke up in the bedroom. She stretched and got up. Sham was drooling on the pillow he was sleeping on. Annabelle laughed and shook her head. She almost got up, and then remembered her leg. She grabbed her crutches, and went into the kitchen. She made coffee and drank it in the living room. She smiled. Sham came in later, in "zombie" mode. His hair was a mess, and he was really tired. He grabbed the coffee, and drank it slowly. He was tired. Annabelle laughed. "No wonder your so tired...I thought you were dying the other day...." He smiled a little and sat down. He shook his head. "I am SO relieved..." Sham sat down in a chair. "Great...." he ran his fingure though his hair. He got up and stretched. "I'm getting a shower..." she shook her head and leand back in the chair. "What am I gonna do with him..." She sighed, and got up. She changed into jeans and a tshirt. Sham came out, in jeans and a tshirt too. He sighed as he walked out of the door, carrying her. He plopped her on camelot, and he got on Blue. They rode around an old abandoned castle. She wanted to check it out, but, Sham didn't want her to hurt herself. She smiled. "all right.." he laughed. "We're leaving in only 2 days...don't worry..." Annabelle laughed. "Like I would...Hugo and Roz are getting married while we're gone.." Sham nodded as they rode back.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham: Ireland   Annabelle and Sham: Ireland Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:26 pm

Annabelle sighed as she woke up on the leaving day. She felt...strange. She sighed as Sham picked her up and put her in the car. She felt heavy, since her pants didn't feel right. They had always been too big....and now they were too...Small she shook her head. He buckled her in and kissed her. "You ok?" she nodded. "yeah, I'm fine..." he nodded as he got in. "I don't think cam likes the car ride, so, we'll get back fast.." she smiled and nodded. "Ok, that's good..." she still was confused about what was going on, but, didn't think much of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham: Ireland   Annabelle and Sham: Ireland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annabelle and Sham: Ireland
Page 1 of 1