River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sham coming home...not

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Sham coming home...not Empty
PostSubject: Sham coming home...not   Sham coming home...not Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:28 am

Sham drove down the street. He was worn out. Work had been very tough. It was a really hard job, and he would love to be an archetecht, but, there was no need. He had been sunburned, and had taken his shirt off, since it was drenched in sweat. He felt exhausted. He was driving down the road, when he saw Hugo walking to work. He waved to him. Hugo didn't notice. Sham sighed and drove home. He was excited about the baby, but worried at the same time. He had NO idea what it would be like...and it wasn't like he could ask his mother about anything. He still had that stupid car to give to leah. He groaned. Well, he might as well take it over there. He parked at his apartment, and got in the VW bug. He thought it was a pretty nice present, for breaking his wife's leg. He shook his head. It was bright red, with a black convertable. He groaned again as he drove into Beck's apartment complex.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Sham coming home...not   Sham coming home...not Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:18 pm

Leah felt nausious. She waved at Sham. He was Riding in a lil vdub. She was having bad morning sickkness as she saw him pulll up. She opened her door and walked out. "Hey. How are you? Nice new car...." She did not really no what to say. She had been such good friends with him. But now, she really hoped they still could be. She sighed. "You want something to drink?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Sham coming home...not   Sham coming home...not Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:34 pm

he got out and brushed some dirt off of the front seat that had come off of his pants. He was filthy. His hair was greasy, and he was sweaty all over. His tight, white t-shirt was staind with dirt and dust. He felt tired. He looked at Leah. she looked...different. He walked up the steps. He was really tired. "yeah, thanks.." he sighed. He was exhausted.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Sham coming home...not   Sham coming home...not Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:39 pm

Leah smiled. "You look awfuly tierd. We ah have.." She opened the door for him. Then rumudge through the fridge. "Ah, Ice tea, coke, lemonade, coffee, water...The works. " She sat down at thier bright yellow kitchen table. She had already gained 20 pounds. It felt very akward.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Sham coming home...not   Sham coming home...not Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:41 pm

He felt too nervous to ask her if she was pregnant, so he didn't bother. "oh, coke's fine...thanks.." he sat down too. He played with his thumbs. "Hey, um, I brought you a present...it's from me...for your wedding.." he was turning red, becouse he felt so..weird. He looked back up at her from his thumbs. "it's...uh...that VW bug.." he turned red again.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Sham coming home...not   Sham coming home...not Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:45 pm

Leah was sure here hearing was wrounge. She knew it was one of those weird 'pregnent' things. She just shrugged and poured him a coke. "Yeah...So how's Annabelle doing? Better I hope..." She tried to sit on the chair but fumbeled a litttle. "You know its funny' She said. "I'm already klutsy, but being pregnent just makes it so much worse. god, I can barley sit down on a chair!" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Sham coming home...not   Sham coming home...not Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:47 pm

Sham turned violent shades of Red. He laughed nervously. So she WAS pregnant. He looked at her. "um...yeah...so...I guess if you don't want it I could take it back.." he didn't know why she was ignoring the comment about the car.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Sham coming home...not   Sham coming home...not Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:49 pm

Rebecca she still has six months of pregnancy left (two riverstone)! She wouldn't weigh twenty more pounds yet!
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Sham coming home...not   Sham coming home...not Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:52 pm

Sarah, well, think about it...oh, wow, ok you do have it right...I was about to do the math, lol....
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Sham coming home...not   Sham coming home...not Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:53 pm

lol yeah...Rebecca maybe you need to change that lol!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Sham coming home...not   Sham coming home...not Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:58 pm

whatever, it like dosent really matter....

Leah laughed. "You wernt seriouse where you?" She could not belive that he would get her a car. That was completley outragouse!
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Sham coming home...not   Sham coming home...not Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:05 pm

Sham nodded, turning red. "It was my mom's idea...ok..well, Iv'e got to get home...Annabelle's already home, and I'm exhausted.." He was still kind of angry with Leah. He didn't show it, purley becouse of how tired he was, but, he couldn't help wondering where Beck was. He turned around. "hey...you don't have to answer this...but, where is Beck? Just wondering...I don't know where he works.."
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: Sham coming home...not   Sham coming home...not Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:07 pm

no srah! she got pregnant this month so she has 3 weeks left (real ones!) i know it normaley takes 9 but what ever we changed it so they wouldn't have to wait so loang.
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Sham coming home...not   Sham coming home...not Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:08 pm

I know courtney! I meant that if this was realistic progression, she would have about six months left. She is a third of the way done, and that would be three months.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Sham coming home...not   Sham coming home...not Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:10 pm

becouse 9 divided by 3, is 3...that's a third of the way, and it equalls 3 months! See? subtract that from 9, and you've got 6...SIMPLE MATH HERE COURTNEY! 2+2=4 2+2=4 2+2=4....
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Sham coming home...not   Sham coming home...not Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:11 pm

I'm confused...
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Sham coming home...not   Sham coming home...not Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:11 pm

why are you guys replying to this? Seriously NO ONE CARES!

Leah nodded. Beck changed his hours from 9-5, to pay the expences. And Sham, look You know I could not take a car from you. That would be to big. It just er, would'nt be right. I hope you understand..." She fiddled with the table cloth. "Well, you dont want to be late for dinner right? I guess I'll see you around then."
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: Sham coming home...not   Sham coming home...not Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:12 pm

ok! i know i thought she forgot that we werent doing it differently in riverstone time!
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Sham coming home...not   Sham coming home...not Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:15 pm

ok, just delet thisthen...
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Sham coming home...not   Sham coming home...not Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:16 pm

I think it's funny..haha
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Sham coming home...not   Sham coming home...not Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:16 pm

he nodded absentmindedly. "Yeah, yeah, ok, but, I'm leaving it here...you can keep it or not, but, I'm not taking it with me.." he laughed a little. So Beck had a 9-5, well, that was a little different from poor Sham's job. more like a 6-6...and it was darn hard work at that. he walked with his hands in his pockets as he walked home. The sun was beating down on him. He was dying in his mud splattered, sweaty shirt. He just got fed up with it and pulled the dirty thing off. He sighed. It wasn't much better. He was just as sweaty and dirty UNDER the shirt.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Sham coming home...not   Sham coming home...not Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:25 pm

Leah sighed. What was she going to do with a new car? She took a litle nap untill Beck came home.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Sham coming home...not   Sham coming home...not Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:43 pm

I'm replying because I do care. So yeah, someone cares. I personally want to make sure that we get the time right.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Sham coming home...not   Sham coming home...not Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:04 pm

oh good lord sarah...
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Sham coming home...not   Sham coming home...not Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:23 pm

I'm serious!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sham coming home...not   Sham coming home...not Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sham coming home...not
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next