River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sham coming home...not

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Sham coming home...not - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sham coming home...not   Sham coming home...not - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:06 pm

yeah, thats 'great'....
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Sham coming home...not   Sham coming home...not - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:16 pm

I really am. Please don't be so sarcastic. I really do care about the time, and would appreciate it if you would quit making fun of me for that.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Sham coming home...not   Sham coming home...not - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:31 pm

yeah Rebecca...we won't get anywhere by teasing them...your alright Sarah, but I think Rebecca isn't making fun of you at all...I think she's just saying that it was a mistake, and that you didn't have to comment on it...see? :)
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Sham coming home...not   Sham coming home...not - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:47 pm

You know what annoys me? People saying seriouse things and putting a smiley after them!!!!!!!

Seee:

I really, REALLY, hate you :)
KILL YOU :)
Listen, I think your a stupid butt :)

SEE?
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Sham coming home...not   Sham coming home...not - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:50 pm

Rebecca...I don't know what's the matter with you...your really hurting me...why are you being so mean?
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Sham coming home...not   Sham coming home...not - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:52 pm

because it reallly annoys me...I'm just saying that....it's very........Idk, it just doesnt make sence to mec and annoys me.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Sham coming home...not   Sham coming home...not - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:01 pm

*exhasperated sigh* obviously we all don't get along very well. I really am upset.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Sham coming home...not   Sham coming home...not - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:09 am

please, just let it go...i have m reasons
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Sham coming home...not   Sham coming home...not - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:32 am

I think it would be better if you kept it to yourself. Like, it's ok if it annoys you or whatever, but don't make other people feel bad about it. You don't have to comment on every little thing. But maybe I'm making it worse, idk. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Sham coming home...not   Sham coming home...not - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:37 am

yteah, if i was sane then, i would have. But I wasnt. I was beng a one sided brat.
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Sham coming home...not   Sham coming home...not - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:39 am

Don't say that about yourself. You are not one-sided and you are not a brat. It's ok, we all have those days.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Sham coming home...not   Sham coming home...not - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:04 am

i know...its just that people normaly dont flat out callm you that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sham coming home...not   Sham coming home...not - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sham coming home...not
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2