River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have to roleplay Audrey for this...month 5

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

I have to roleplay Audrey for this...month 5 Empty
PostSubject: I have to roleplay Audrey for this...month 5   I have to roleplay Audrey for this...month 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:29 pm

Ed had gone to work an hour ago, and it was just Audrey and the Doorman in the house. She didn't really know what to do with herself at first, alone in Ed's house. She just watched some TV, trying not to leave any mark that she'd been there. But once she got comfortable, she decided to do some of Ed's laundry. She didn't want to mention it in front of him, but his clothes smelled terrible! It could just be the Doorman, but she doubted he did REAL laundry around here. She collected his shirts that were lying around in his room. She saw his jacket lying on the back of his chair, and tossed that in too. She didn't touch his underwear....and you thought his shirts were gross....She threw out an old pizza box and swept the floor while she waited for the laundry to finish. She spotted an ironer lying next to the washing machine. That was a surprise. She never would have guessed that Ed had a ironer in his house. She shook her head and started ironing. She couldn't iron the jacket, so when she got to it, she tossed it onto the couch. Then a small package fell out onto the floor. Audrey debated weather or not to pick it up. It was Ed's buisness and not hers...but she didn't want to just leave it there! She decided not to open it, but to pick it up and put it back in his pocket. It was small and square. Funny, that looks just like...no, no it couldn't be. She looked around, then sprinted to where it lay three feet away from her. She picked it up in a flash and turned it all around, looking at it from every angle. It was from the fancy jewelry store he got her earrings from, and it was just the right size. Audrey just couldn't believe it. Ed just KEPT it there, and didn't say a word about it? Why on earth would he do that? Not that she wasn't happy about it, she was thrilled, but REALLY? She could just imagine him walking up to her, "Oh, hey Audrey, did I mention..." Please. So what did she do now? She ran through the options. She could put it back and not say a word, keeping in mind that she's have to go back to Australia eventually. OR, she could confront him. She decided on the second one, and awkwardly perched on the couch with the ring in hand, waiting for Ed to get home.
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: I have to roleplay Audrey for this...month 5   I have to roleplay Audrey for this...month 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:03 pm

Back to Ed..

Ed got back from work EXHAUSTED! He had about 2 and a half shifts too many. I mean, what were they THINKING, making him cover three shifts like that? He opened the door to find Audrey sitting rigid on the couch, staring at the door like it would open at her will. He laughed at the sight. "Nice to see you too, Audrey!" She said nothing. "Is something wrong?" he asked. "Oh, no, nothing's wrong, I guess...well...it's just that..." Audrey couldn't even finish a sentence...something was definately up. He sat next to her and kissed her cheek. "Really, Audrey, you seem a little...tense, I guess." She sighed. It looked like she was trying to make a huge desicion. But of course, HER dicision was NOTHING compared to....."Look, Ed, I was doing laundry, and..." He grabbed her hands. "Audrey..." Ed had a bad feeling...he knew what was bothering her. Sure enough, she held up the package the ring was in. "Ed, I found this." She started crying. He pulled her close. "Audrey, I didn't mean for you to find that in there." He kissed her forehead. "Are you mad?" he asked. She shook her head. "Not mad...just...caught by surprise, I guess...." she wailed. Ed had never seen her like this. It was starting to scare him, like he'd made the wrong desicion. "So, are you saying-" "Just do it Ed!" she interrupted. "Just...just get it over with! Here." She stood up. "Just go." The tears had stopped, so Ed decided to go for it. He glanced out the tiny window out of the corner of his eye, and it seemed safe. He took a deep breath to prepare himself, and got down on one knee. Crap, he thought, I wish I'd prepared for this. He had NO IDEA what to say! Audrey saw the expression on his face and laughed. "It's okay." she whispered. You can do this, Ed, he told himself. It's just words. Four, at the bare minimum. He cleared his throat. "Audrey, you know I've always loved you. All I wanted was for you to love me, and it was the greatest feeling when you did. These past two months are the happiest I've ever had in my life." He stared into her eyes, and he wasn't scared anymore. There was a huge smile on her face. "Audrey, will you marry me?" That cued more tears. "Yes, Ed! Yes I will!" He hopped up and kissed her with the joy that the freak show was finally over.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: I have to roleplay Audrey for this...month 5   I have to roleplay Audrey for this...month 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:08 pm

Yay!!!

They didn't follow the abstinence rule...lol I just thought of that. Mr. Jones would be so proud :p
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: I have to roleplay Audrey for this...month 5   I have to roleplay Audrey for this...month 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:55 pm

Lol, that took u a while, Sarah.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: I have to roleplay Audrey for this...month 5   I have to roleplay Audrey for this...month 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:17 pm

I had to have Mr. Jones aid my memory!
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have to roleplay Audrey for this...month 5   I have to roleplay Audrey for this...month 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have to roleplay Audrey for this...month 5
Page 1 of 1