River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Erik and Christine

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Erik and Christine Empty
PostSubject: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:03 pm

Erik sat down on the piano bench, and waited. He saw christine, and his hear ached. She had long, chocolate brown hair that was very curly. She wore a mini skirt and flouncy blouce, that showed her shoulders. She had a beautiful face, with eyes that could melt your heart to butter. He waved to her, and she sat down next to him, crossing her ankles. He smiled. "Oh, I hope I'm not too late.." she smiled at him. He smiled back. "No.." he started playing the violin. She sang to the song, with a bell like crystal voice. He closed his eyes and let the song and voice take him to anouther planet. He didn't notice her, putting her hands on her arm and shoulder while he played, smiling at him. He was far too into his music.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Erik and Christine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:05 pm

Ida hit the tennis balls that came near her. She waas a ball hog. She knew Max was always late but ALWAYs came. She hit more balls. It felt good. (Casn jhe cxome?)
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Erik and Christine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:07 pm

Max came in. Annabelle waved to him, as he walked in. He had on shorts and a t-shirt. He spotted her after he played for a while, but didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Erik and Christine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:09 pm

Ida put her game face on. She hit hard balls toward him. One hit him in the groin.
OMG!" She said throwing down her racket and running around the net. She helsd him. "Are you ok?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Erik and Christine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:13 pm

Be groaned and bent over. "yeah yeah..I'm.." he groaned again. "Just give...ooooow..me a ...sec.." he sat up a moment, and winced. He looked at her. "no..not your fault" He smiled halfheartedly

OMG! i found this song this girl wrote for POTO, and it TOTALLY describes max! (minus the phantom part)

Girl, i see you there. so happy, and so pure,
My love is just a sickness, so weak, with no cure
My thoughts tremble and i stutter to the thought your name
Im a slave to this disease, and its driving me insane.
Darling, your so elegant, all thats been on my mind lately
but seeing you with him, is just driving me crazy
Wishing i was him, i dream being with you
im the phantom of your opera, welcome to the debut-minus this line
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Erik and Christine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:14 pm

She grimced. The teacher came over. "Maxwell! Are you Ok/" She said picking him up. Ida frowned. She looked over toward the club. She saw sometjhing that totally and utterly melted her.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Erik and Christine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:20 pm

He groaned. "Do not call me maxwell!" he got up, and stood a minute. "I'm fine..I'm just gonna get some..water" he walked over to the water fountain. Erik had gotten very far in his music. He didn't see christine. She slowly, came up to his face, and kissed him. He didn't even know what he was doing. He kissed her back, and dropped his violin. They got very vigorous about it. He his hands on her back as she tugged and pulled at his curly hair.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Erik and Christine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:22 pm

Idas blood boiled. She clossed her eyes and ran into the buyilding. She peacked through the door windows untill she sqw them. She opened the door. Yes it waas them. She glared at him. "Erik?!" She said. They were really going at it.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Erik and Christine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:25 pm

He opend his eyes finally, and saw Christine. He got a very..strange look on a face. Half excitement, half total revoltion, half complete lovingness, and a little bit of shock. He pushed her off. He looked around. "Wha-what? Ida? what's going on? Christine?"
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Erik and Christine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:29 pm

Ida's mouth opened. She crossed her arms. "What do you mean!? You were frencch kissing with your EX. And don't tell me you wernt EVERYONE saw." She said feelimng her face turn bright red.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Erik and Christine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:59 pm

Christine stared, with a deer in the headlights look at Ida, and then just go off, she ran through the front door, and headed home. He just sat there, not knowing what to say. Max came back to the tennis court, but didn't see her. He looked around, and saw Erik and Ida just staring at each other, he rolled his eyes. "Whatever..." He started to leave.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Erik and Christine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:17 pm

Ida crossed her arms. "How could you-how DARE you!" Shge was so mad. Even madder then she had been with Chan. "God Erik, I likew...belived in you." She shook her head.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Erik and Christine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:24 pm

Max was out of ear shot, he was already leaving. Erik just stared at her, not saying anything. He didn't have anything TO say. "i-i'll go.." het grabbed his violin case, and left hurridly, not knowing what to think.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Erik and Christine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:26 pm

Ida shook her head. She walked out to the court and saw Max leaving. She sighed. Was there NONE she could trsut? She swept back her hair.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Erik and Christine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:01 pm

Max took his bike, and started to get on, when he saw her. He shook his head. This was too hard. He peddled home. He needed to get her out of his head, or he was going to go crazy.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Erik and Christine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:05 pm

Ida just brocke down. She doubeld over on the court and started to cry. Shwe coverd her face with her hands. She felt tears streming down her already red face. She saw kidds looking at her. She got uip and ran all the way to the park. She sat in their special spot and just cryed. Eventually she lad down on the ground and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Erik and Christine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:29 pm

Max layed in his bed, and just thought. He was so sick of this. He felt rotten. He knew he had to do somthing...he just didn't know what. He dreaded seeing them in school.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Erik and Christine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:35 pm

Ida woke up sometime that night. It was dark and she couldnt see anything because it was raining and blowing. Sticks and leaves fell on her and water showerd her. She trembeled. Ida huddeled under the bench. She was soaked and cold. She shiverd. She didnt know what to do and wi\shed someone would just rescue her.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Erik and Christine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:58 pm

Max got up. He felt like crap. He pulled on his robe, and went and sat on the porch. He couldn't stand being here still. He got up, and shoved his hands in his pockets, walking quickly to...wherever. he came to the park, and instinctivly went to the bench. He came through the brush, and saw her. He ran over, and bent over her. "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Erik and Christine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:12 pm

Ida could barley hear him. She shook her head. "No!" She yelled as she stood up. She walked up to hiom. She could barely see his face. The weind blew her hair aroud her face. She could feel her face tyurn reder as she realised Max was in a robe. A robe. The sky started to turn and odd red color. She looked up. It was a blood moon. She shiverd as the wind and the rain still blured around her. The whole thing was odd, yet...romantic. Ida breathed in then leaned towards Max'es face.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Erik and Christine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:06 pm

He shook his head and backed up, as tempting as it was. "Your obviously fine'' he said gruffly, and walked home. He didn't know about the break up, and he did't really want to let himself be saduced by her...and he was actualy kind of...mad...at her.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Erik and Christine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:20 pm

Ida was hurt more than she had ever been. she almost trimbeled as he dashed off. The truth was that she wasnt fine. She was utterly broken and quikly spriling into depression. Sh was wet and Ice cold. It was the middle of the night. Ida had just snapped. She grabberd her purse with 50 dollars in it and just ran. She ran aty least 3 miles untill she got to the bus station./ She took the first bus out of it. To liver pool. She let her head stick out the window and breathed in. She didnt know or care where she was flippin going.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Erik and Christine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:15 pm

At school the next day, Erik was acting extremely lathargic...and Max was just...mad. Max had noticed, unwillingly, that Ida was gone. And against all other judgement, missed her. He twisted his fork in his cold spagettie for the longest time, thinking for some reason. About...her. He felt bad, but hurt, he didn't know what to think.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Erik and Christine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:22 pm

Ida checked into a motle and stayed for two days. she jumped on a tr\ain back home. She was utterly grounded. Ida was sent of to school. No one would sit with her. EEveruyone glared at her and whisdperd stuff like slut. She took her trauy to the back of the caffiteria and listenbed to her Ipd.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Erik and Christine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:16 pm

Ida didnt know how life coul go on. She had gone back o her plain black tees and super tight datk wash skinny jeans, also heavily coated eye liner and mascara. She halled herself to schooln every day. Did her homework, and watched TV. She had no life, or friends. Shew sat down on fri at her normal table. Thier was qa guy sitting there. He was very british looking, very cute. With straight sandy brown Ear length hair. He was her height too. She slid her tray in and plugged in her Ipod. He smiled at her. Then pulled her plugs out. "I'm Abe." He said smiling a toothy grin. Ida nodded. He frowned. "Awr you like...Emo?" Ida rolled her eyes. "I'm what ever you want to call me." He laughed. "So? Whats your name?" She sighed. "ida,m my names Ida." He nodded. "Iwda." She glared at him. "No, IDA." He rolled his eyes. "Anywho, I'm new from london." She nodded. "Great..." He frowned. "I see youw have likew no friends." She nodded. "Apperently I'm like too sluty for "Real" Friends." He frowned. "Oh, I just thought you were mean." She shot him a glare. He smiled. "It's ok. I'm fine with sluty girls." She nodded. Maybe he would'nt be so bad. They ate lunch and talked. He was a big swimmer with lots of medals. She wasnt too impresive. The talked inbetween classes. By the end of the day they were going out. Abe held her hand. Ida quikly pulled it away. "So? What do youw normaly do after school?" Shje shrugged. "Do you actually have to ask?" He smiled. "I guess not." They kissed in the park and at her mothers flower shop during brake. Ida thought he was a great kisser. He always held her tight. And was gental with her. She liked it compaired to all the reclesness of her normal relationships. Things were going good, to say the least. They never kissed at school. Althought Ida protested. Ace just didnt think it was proper. She got to wearring normal clothing like Jeans and tee shirts. She sat at the table with him. She caught her self thinking about Max for some reason. After that night 2 weeks ago he had seemed more detached than ever. Just...barely visdable. She hoped he didnt catch her staring at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Erik and Christine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Erik and Christine
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next