River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alice and Joe month 8

Go down 
+2
MSA is a CC
goblackknights
6 posters
AuthorMessage
goblackknights

goblackknights

Alice and Joe month 8 Empty
PostSubject: Alice and Joe month 8   Alice and Joe month 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:44 pm

"Alice, are you sure you want this now?" Joe asked, always sensitive to what Alice wanted. "Yes", she replied. "I've wanted a child ever since I was one myself. AND it gives us a chance to try out our new bed. At 2,856 dollars, I want to get some good use out of it. My question is, Joe, do YOU want this now?" "Absolutely." Joe said. He kissed Alice with as much passion as he could muster, and closed the door to their bedroom.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Joe month 8   Alice and Joe month 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:53 pm

well there's a new one...
Back to top Go down
goblackknights

goblackknights

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Joe month 8   Alice and Joe month 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:07 pm

Alice woke the next day at about noon. She could see that Joe was already up, because he wasn't in the bed. She felt sort of weird, dizzy, almost. Then she remembered with a jolt of realization what had happened last night. Oh, my gosh. She thought. This funny feeling could be my baby! Joe was in the living room watching TV. A closer look revealed that he was asleep on the couch. Good, Alice thought. That will give me some time. She snuck out of the apartment to her car, and drove to the drugstore to pick up a pregnancy test. She hoped it wasn't too early. After she bought the thing, she did something she would never have done if she had been in her right mind. However, she wasn't, so she ran straight to the public bathroom at the drugstore to test herself. Oh, how she desperately wanted a baby. Once she was in a stall, she did what she had to do, then waited for what seemed like the longest 5 minutes of her life. Finally, the time was up. she looked at the indicator on the test and...YES!!! She and Joe were going to be parents! Alice was pregnant with a baby! She rushed home, and tried in vain to wake Joe gently. That didn't work out so well, but after Joe had heard the news it didn't even matter any more. They were dancing around the room, singing and laughing. Then Alice noticed something, and a look of horror wiped the glee off her face. "What's wrong?" Joe asked. He was panicking. Could Alice be getting sick already? All Alice could do was point to the small raised bump that had already formed in her belly. Alice had only heard of this happening once before, in a supposedly fantasy novel entitled Breaking Dawn, buy Stephenie Meyer. Now she wasn't so sure it was fantasy at all. Suddenly, Joe's hands felt hard and cold on her Alice's skin. Alice knew what she had to do. "Joe", she said. "I know what you are." A look of horror washed over his face. "What?...I mean, what are you talking about?" he stammered. "A vampire," Alice exclaimed. "You are a vampire!" A look of darkness replaced the horror in Joe's expression. "Alice," he said. "We need to go to America. To a little place called Forks. We're going to see a man named Carlisle. He'll know what to do."
Back to top Go down
goblackknights

goblackknights

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Joe month 8   Alice and Joe month 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:11 pm

yes there is a new one! and it just might be a vampire! By the way if this is too fantasy like I can change it somehow...I think...but I just thought it would be sooo cool to add some fantasy to riverstone heights! By the way I will not be able to post anything for the next 2 weeks. sorry to leave you hanging but I will be at the beach and Washington dc. I wanted to give you guys something to look forward to while i am gone!
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Joe month 8   Alice and Joe month 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:18 pm

Oh no...PLEASE no...we've tried it, but when you do twilight stuff, it never turns out right....
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Joe month 8   Alice and Joe month 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:29 pm

wait...when did we try twilight stuff? And vampires aren't all twilight, just saying lol. But yeah, I think everyone would prefer it if it wasn't fantasy, just 'cause we have another rp website for fantasy. (you can join if you want, but don't feel pressured)
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Joe month 8   Alice and Joe month 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:31 pm

Well, remember Athena with Kate? It was kind of...wierd...
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Joe month 8   Alice and Joe month 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:31 pm

ok nevermind about the whole "not twilight" thing lol. I just read the post! rotfl (not really, that would be weird-rolling on the floor laughing??? Always thought it was a weird expression lol)
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Joe month 8   Alice and Joe month 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:39 pm

yeah, no Carlisle, no forks....I don't mind you using the IDEA, but, the charactors..then it get's wierd...so even if u do it on Magyk, don't use book charactors! PLEASE!!!!
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Joe month 8   Alice and Joe month 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:14 am

ok yeah and this is a website for like realisitic so.....sorry im going to have to say not to the vampire thing but you could probly do that on sarahs website! :)
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Joe month 8   Alice and Joe month 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:26 pm

Lol, I thought it was funny...but yeah, it's just a little weird for this website.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Joe month 8   Alice and Joe month 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:38 pm

yeah and how could he be asleep?! ok, but what I'm wondering was how come the bed was such a weird price. Like would'nnt they round it????
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Joe month 8   Alice and Joe month 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:24 pm

any way she wouldn't relisticly get a pregnancy test quit that soon but i don't really care! and she will have her kid in month 12!
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
goblackknights

goblackknights

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Joe month 8   Alice and Joe month 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:35 pm

okay enough already i won't make it fantasy or twilight!!!! Geez!!! ok just kidding lol. but I DID come up with a new idea with the help of Sarah.....Coming soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Joe month 8   Alice and Joe month 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alice and Joe month 8
Page 1 of 1