River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rozalyn and Max

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

Location : Watching Phantom of the opera and crying each and every time

Rozalyn and Max Empty
PostSubject: Rozalyn and Max   Rozalyn and Max Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:57 pm

Rozalyn smiled as she watched Max mix the cake batter. "good job buddy..." Hugo came in carrying a sack of flower. He plopped it down. Max wandered over to the dividing bathroom. He peeked through, but didn't see anyone. The shop was empty. He was confused. Normally it was open then. He sighed. "Max, where are you!" He ran back into the shop. "I'm right here Aunt Rozalyn..." she nodded. "we're going out to eat...." She took his hand and led him to Hugo's car...which wasn't quite as nice as hers. She felt like checking in on Beck, but also felt...awkward. Maybe she would do it later... She sighed and rubbed her belly. She was so excited. While she was thinking about that, Hugo was freaking out next to her. He didn't feel ready at ALL...he sighed. He hadn't heard from Ed in a while. He shrugged. Maybe they could go out sometime. He hadn't formally congradulated him. He sighed. Max played with his tumbs in the back. He had a play date with his friend Alex in a week. He sighed. Alex was a lot of fun, but so was Ida. He hadn't seen her in a while since school was out. He hoped she was ok...though he wasn't really worried. He was a little confused by the fact that her parents weren't even in the shop...it should have been open, shouldn't it have?
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Rozalyn and Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rozalyn and Max   Rozalyn and Max Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:19 pm

Um, why r u nposting this HERE?
Back to top Go down
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

Rozalyn and Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rozalyn and Max   Rozalyn and Max Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:29 pm

cause she hasn't made my shop yet...sorry
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Rozalyn and Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rozalyn and Max   Rozalyn and Max Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:23 pm

oh yeah, i was like ah jess, this isnt your shop. lol :)
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

Rozalyn and Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rozalyn and Max   Rozalyn and Max Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:21 pm

what shop????? if u emailed it to me i didn't get it....and i don't recall u telling me about it...
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

Rozalyn and Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rozalyn and Max   Rozalyn and Max Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:36 pm

oh, sorry, but I thought maybe you would just read the post...and then get it, anyway, Rozalyn's bakery!

"The beatin' butter' bakery!"...you guys won't get the name, but it's a joke between my mom and me...lol, it's actually kind of cool...
Back to top Go down
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

Rozalyn and Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rozalyn and Max   Rozalyn and Max Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:38 pm

omg, I don't know if you guys all know, but boo has a theme song.....anyway, here it is, I was board, so I thought I would post it:

ME AND YOU AND A DOG NAMED BOO!! (we say this a lot!)

ok, lol, it won't post...just go to You tube and type in "Me and you and a dog named boo", and you should get it!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Rozalyn and Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rozalyn and Max   Rozalyn and Max Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:23 pm

oh wow.....
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Rozalyn and Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rozalyn and Max   Rozalyn and Max Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:57 am

COURTNEY! YOU STILL HAVE NOT MADE IT!! lol...and you need to change the apartment from "Hugo and ANnabelle's" to "Hugo and Rozalyn's" just saying...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rozalyn and Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rozalyn and Max   Rozalyn and Max Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rozalyn and Max
Page 1 of 1