River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hugo on work

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Hugo on work - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugo on work   Hugo on work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:29 pm

He smiled at her. "Of course i forgive you!" He took her hands. "your so sweet, I knew you didn't know what you were doing!"
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Hugo on work   Hugo on work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:13 pm

Leah smiled. She faintly remember a memory, then came back to earth. At that instant she wantyed Hugo to kiss her more than she ever had before. She stared into his sweet unharmful eyes.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Hugo on work   Hugo on work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:16 pm

Hugo leaned over and took her face in his hands. He was literally an inch from her face. "Your so sweet..." he kissed her on the cheek and then immeditatly jumped back, ashamed. "i'm...sorry...i'll go.." he grumbled, looking for the door handel.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Hugo on work   Hugo on work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:29 pm

Leah grabbed uhis shoulder, and slowly turned his body around. "No...ah, I liked it. Well, thats klind of oviouyse from last night but still..." She met him half way, slowly inching in.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Hugo on work   Hugo on work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:31 pm

He felt awkward, but inclined on her. He kissed her hard on the lips that time and put his fingures in her hair.

MEANWHILE

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(actually at the restourant)

Annabelle came up to the resourant. Sham was concerned. "do you want me to go in with you?" she shrugged. "No...not really..." she didn't want Camille, or potentially Julian snagging him. He insisted. "I'll come...let's go.." they walked in. She waved to Camille, who waved back. Rozalyn came out with a stack of papers in her hands, but didn't look up. Finally she found Tegan. "Hey, boss, have you seen Hugo? Or heard anything about WHERE he is?"
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Hugo on work   Hugo on work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:33 pm

Leah let him, then moved back slowly. The serface of her lips not wanting to depart. She sighed and opend the door. "Lets go!" She said as she climbed out of the car.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Hugo on work   Hugo on work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:36 pm

Hugo agreed. "alright" he shoved his hands in his pockets and headed towards the restourant. He put his hand around her waist and walked beside her without realizing it. They walked in

could you reply to Annabelle too?
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Hugo on work   Hugo on work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:39 pm

His arm felt good there. She could hear the bells jingle as they walked in. A large women came out, wearinfg a black apron. "Leah1" She said ernthusiasticly. "Gratci, Alille!" allei pointed to a parrtly shaeded both in the back of the resturant. Leah smiled and set toward it.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Hugo on work   Hugo on work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:41 pm

Hugo followed with her and sat down. "Wow, nice place!" he commented as he looked around. He smiled and laughed. "I don't go out to eat much, Annabelle won't allow it becouse she always says 'what ever they can cook, i can cook better!' which is not always the case..." he ran his fingures through his hair and looked at the menu, he loved italian food.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Hugo on work   Hugo on work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:03 pm

Leah looked up at this place. "Yeah, this is where my parents met. Before my dadf got rich, tey moved and things became...complicated." She finger through the old almost yellow pages. Sjhe looked down at her favorite dish. She knew what it was but she always loved reading it. She heard a knock on the table and looked up. "Hey nick." Leah said he smiled. "Hey lelu, hes he?" He said pointing his pen at Hugo. "Oh thats my date, Hugo. Hugo, Nick. Nick, Hugo."
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Hugo on work   Hugo on work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 4:45 pm

Hugo smiled. "nice to meet you Nick" he laughed. "I guess I'll be seeing you a lot now!" He gave Leah a one armed hug and looked at his menu again. "What's your favorite Leah?" he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Hugo on work   Hugo on work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:26 pm

She smiled. It was VERY thoughtful of him to ask. "The chicken parmesion. It may be one big chicken nugget, but the waty the prepair it makes it taste like a five star resturamnt."She lopoked around the walls, then leanwed across the table and cupped her mouth to his ear. "Which we both knoqw is not trure." She giggeld and slkide back into her seat. Nick half smiled. "What? I dont get to hear in on your little conversation?" Leah shock her head. "So I'll have the chicken Parm, with a diet coke and hugo will have the..." Sghe looked over at him. "I highly suggest the chicken parm." Nick snickerd. "You WOULD!
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Hugo on work   Hugo on work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:28 pm

Hugo shrugged. "why not, anouther Chicken Parm for me too, and a Root Beer" he smiled at her and laughed. She was so quirkey, and seemed to know everybody!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Hugo on work   Hugo on work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:39 pm

Nick smiled. "Whateve." And rushed off toward the kitchemn. Leah sighed and played with the table cloth. "So, has Jane recoverd from her collin 'attack'?" Leah smiled. For a little dog he could be very mean. She woundered what she was doing right now. She sighd.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Hugo on work   Hugo on work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:36 am

(i know this is double posting) JESSS PLEASE REPLY TO THIS< I"M BOERD!
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: Hugo on work   Hugo on work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:54 am

guys you really don't need to tell each other to reply because the probley will! but i meen im not very up tight on rules but please stop because i don't waqnt you to thnik i will not get up set about it and then start doing it over and over!
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Hugo on work   Hugo on work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:17 am

Many I remind you that Jessica's in New York? lol
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
KBat

KBat

PostSubject: Re: Hugo on work   Hugo on work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:30 am

Hold on, hold on. Your joking here, aren't you Sarah, Jessica isn't really in New York is she...? I don't think the double posting is really that big of an issue anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Hugo on work   Hugo on work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:32 am

yes she is!!! She is in New York! I'm not kidding! Her mom picked her up from school and took her to New York! Pinky Swear!
Back to top Go down
KBat

KBat

PostSubject: Re: Hugo on work   Hugo on work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:07 am

Lol! I seriously thought you were joking!!!!!!That's so cool! I really hope she has fun there!
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Hugo on work   Hugo on work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:13 pm

LOL!! OMG OMG OMG! ok, my mom took me out of school early, and I was FREAKING out, becouse she was so serious. But, all of our stuff was packed, and WE FLEW TO NY!! IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING! (I got to see Phantom AND Wicked! IT WAS AMAZING!) I got you ALL presents and a TON of pics!
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Hugo on work   Hugo on work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:14 pm

Yay! How was it? Did you have fun? You have to tell me ALL about Wicked! OMG I wish my mom would do that lol!
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Hugo on work   Hugo on work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:27 pm

IT WAS SOOO COOL! I GOT YOU GUYS PRESENTS, AND I GOT SOME STUFF FOR YOU AT WICKED TO SAY THANKS FOR TAKING ME HOME WITH YOU!
(I'm gonna say the date is officially over, you can make it so that she came with Hugo to the restourant and saw Rozalyn run out)
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Hugo on work   Hugo on work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:46 pm

Thanyou Jessica! You are so nice! Hope u had fun!!! (I already said that...oh well lol) We missed u at school-what time did u get back?
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Hugo on work   Hugo on work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:59 pm

just now..lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hugo on work   Hugo on work - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hugo on work
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next