River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Erik and Christine

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Erik and Christine - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:28 pm

Ida cept her eyes on the ground. Her world sucked. She glanced over at Max. Her mouth fell open. Her bface turned red. She saw Erik walking alone. She walked up to him. "Hey...could we talk?" She asked.

Last edited by nevile luver 101 on Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:34 pm

lol, read my post...

He looked at her. "Uh...why?" He said, still walking.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:36 pm

Ida cept pace with him. "I dont know...I just, want to ask you something. I guess." She crossed her arms. (Can he ask her out?)
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:38 pm

who, Erik? no!

He rolled his eyes, and stopped, looking at her. "Ida...I'm sorry, I really am...but you have to admit it..there's nothing between us..there never was! Just air and hormones.." he started walking again.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:40 pm

She nodded. "i know. Thats all it ever wa. Fillers...I guess." She looked down. "So are you are christine going out?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:42 pm

He rolled his eyes. "noo..." he looked at her. "Why do you care Ida?"
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:43 pm

She shrugged. "It seems like everuyone but me has a life. I mean, even Max. He was flirting with that red hair from chemisrty." She looked back. "I mean, everyone but me."
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:11 am

hello

Last edited by MSA is a CC on Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:23 pm

Erik looked at her. "Ida, seriously, I don't know why you keep talking to me...." he hopped on his bike. "I'm late for practice..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Erik and Christine
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5