River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Erik and Christine

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Erik and Christine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:06 am

Max was torturing himself. He just wanted her back, he had only barely noticed that Erik and her were over. He finally just gave up. He had to talk to her. She had to know that this was killing him. He shook his head at lunch that day, and walked slowly over to her table, when she wasn't looking. He slowly, and shakily, tapped her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:09 am

Abe looked around at the shaking boy. He smiled. Ida turned around slowly and just stared at yhim. He looked AWEFUl. He was shaking and scared. She gulped. "Hey."
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:10 am

He smiled slowly. "hey...um...can I...sit with you..."
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:14 am

Abe pushed his stuff over. "Sure. We aslways like new pewople! Riwght Iwda?" She nodded. "Sure Max."
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:16 am

He smiled and sat down, a little uncomfurtable next to this guy. He looked at her, and then at Abe. "What..have you been up to Ida?" He knew he couldn't say anything while 'abe' was around.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:18 am

She shrugged. "Stuff I guess." She smiled at Abe. He put his arm around her. "You?"
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:24 am

He glared at Abe a moment, and then shook it off. "Uh, um...skating..riding...oh, star's sick, and ma's really worried about him..." He rememberd how when they were little, he would take Ida riding, and she would ride star. He shook his head. "She's been talking about getting her old job back..."
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:28 am

Ida frowned. "Thats a shame..." Abe did too. "My mum usted to riwd howses. She fell owf one and paralised own owm. She doesent riwd anymore." He sighed. Ida frowned harder. "Well I hope he gets better..."
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:36 am

Max nodded. "Yeah..." He looked at his hands. "He's got colic..."
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:41 am

Ida nodded. "Whatever that isnt it doesnt sound too great." Abe nodded. "It's a stomuch prowblem." Ida rolled her eyes. "Stop being a know it all." He smiled. "I will if you stop being annyoing." She smiled and punched his arm. "Shut up!"
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:44 am

max felt inferior. "yeah...it's like he got dehidrated, and he's kind of...constipated...now" he shook his head. "he's not really 'passing' anything..'' he shook his head. "Maybe this isn't a good lunch topic" he smiled at her. "Are you working the shop today?"
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:48 am

Ida noded. "Yeah, I am. Adam ev en got a job too." Sjhe smiled. He rolled his eyes. "Iwda, all I do iws cuwt flowers." She shrugged. "Its still fun." She looked at Max. "So? Are you wqorking?"
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:55 am

He nodded. "Yeah, I'm working at the bakery today...just cashiere though...Aunt Rozy's doing all the baking" He smiled, getting a little more comfurtable. "If you want to come by, you know she always has somthing for us to eat.." he smiled, remembering when they were kids.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:00 am

Ida smiled. "maybe, Its up to Abe." He shrugged. "Thats souwnds fuwn to me." She smiled. The bell rrang. School was out. Ida and Abe walked to the Coffee place to do homework. Then to work. It was already 5:00 when they toke a brake. They closed the store and saty in the Isle playing Cards for about 10 minutes. Ida leaned over and kissed abe. He smiled. "Do you thinkw we coulwd go to the bawkery?" He asked. Ida smiled. "But we coluld kiss at the bakery." She said getting up. He stood up and put the cards up. "Lets suwpriws max??" She shrugged. "Sure." They went in. Ida waved to Rozlyn.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:05 am

Rozalyn was carrying a plate of cup cakes. She smiled at them. "Hello there Ida...long time no see" She put the plate down. "Max is makign a delivery right now..but he'll be back in a five minutes or so?" She looked around. "Make yourselves comfurtable" She went into the back, and started making more cakes.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:07 am

Ida and abe sat on a small over fluffy couch. They talked abbout hw. Ida turned around as she heard the door jingle.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:15 am

Max came through. "Delivered it..." He looked around, and saw them. He jumped a little. "Oh..ida..and......abe...sorry about that" He smiled shyly, and sat down with them.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:18 am

She smiled. "No, its fine." She said suching over. "SO? What do you guys want to do?" She asked/
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:25 am

He sighed. "I don't know...it doesn't matter to me"
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:34 am

Abe smiled. "What dow youw want to dow?" He asked Ida. She shrugged. Abes phone went off. He got it."Yeah, ah hu...oh, no. No I have plans...no, but, but." He wsighed. "OPk, I'll be there in ten." He snapped huis phone closed. "My dads meeting is running late. I have to watch Lo anhd Sid." He said grabbing his bag. "I'll see you at school?" He asked Ida. "She nodded. "Ok, bye.." Now it was just her and Max. This might be akward. "Wanna go to our spot?" She asked grabbing her bag. She wa;ked through the ruff bushes. I was cold and dry. It felt good. She through her bag down. "So?"
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:37 am

He sat down, and looked at her. "So what?"
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:39 am

She shrugged. "Max, I just wantyou tro tell me whats up. I'm sick of guessing. Just tell me what you want from me." She said crossing her legs.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:47 am

He shook his head, and looked at the ground. He looked back up at her. "i...it's really...really...REALLY hard for me to see you with other guys...and, it's just gotten a lot worse with Erik, and now..what was his name?" He shook his head. "I love you ida'' he said looking up at her. He shook his head. "I know you can't stand me...and that I'm just a dork, but I do..." He shook his head. ''I know I should stop, and I'm trying..." He looked at her. "I just want one thing out of you..." He sighed. "Don't hate me?"
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:49 pm

Ida closed her eyes. She knew what he had said. But wasnt sure what to say back. "Max, your an Idiot." she said standing up. "First, You try to kill me when I'm with Erik, next when I try to kiss you, you leave me in the pouring rain, then when I get to schooland have no friends for a week and a half you abandon me, now when things are finaly working out for me you have to do this." She closed her eyes. "I never once doubted that I was totally and completly in love with you. But when you act like this what am I supposed to do? Dump Abe for some guy that can't ever make his mind up?!" She opened them. "Max, If this is ever going to work I need to know that your not by-polar." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:36 pm

He felt absolutely wonderful inside..and extremely guilty. He frowned and looked at her. "Well what was I supposed to think!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Erik and Christine
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next