River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Erik and Christine

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Erik and Christine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:35 pm

He shook his head. "Wh-why? What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:39 pm

She sighed and crossed her arms. "ax, I'm really sorry. I just bwanted to see what it wouold be like to kiss you. I still love you max...but not like that. I love you like, a brother or a friend. Max I tried. I, I, I just want to bne friends. I dont want you to leave. I dont please. Please dont get mad. I'm sorry.."
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:50 pm

His jaw dropped. "but..I..I..you...and..." he shook his head. "You used me..you slutty jerk! you used me! Just to toy with me!!" he shook his head, and backed into the door. "Whatever Ida...just get out of here.." He closed the door, and went into his room, sitting on his bed.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:21 pm

Ida didnt know what to do. Part of her just wanted to run away. Somewheere very far. She sighed. She couldnt. She started to inch her way up the pillar then craweld across the roof. There was an open window. She craweld inside. She sat on the edge. "Max, pleasae listen to me. As much as I try...your still just my friend. As hard as I wish. I just can't veiw you as more than that. She jumped dowmn into the room. "I know I'm a sluty jerk..." She sighed. "Max, I really just want to be friends. But if that means losing you then I'm willing to try...Maybe I'm wroung. I dont know."
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:23 pm

Erik turned around in his chair at his desk, and looked at her. "Uh..Ida? Max is down the hall..."
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:27 pm

(om! Don't do that! Lol, thats like creepy...)

Her face turned bright red. "Oh, I'm sorry..." She said turning for the door. She felt so emberisted.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:31 pm

He shook his head, his eyes wide. "Creepy..." Max was sitting on his bed, just staring at the wall, he couldn't believe that he had used him like that, played with him..TOYED with him, like test driving a car...he felt so used. She makes him feel so good, and then comes out and says, "oh, yeah, I was just testing you out". It was sick.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:33 pm

Ida turned. "I guess Wi'll I'm in here we should like, talk or something." She said.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:39 pm

Erik smiled awkwardly. "uh..." Sham called him. "Erik, come get your sheet music cleaned up!!" He jumped up. "Gotta go!" He ran out of his room.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:41 pm

Ida felt so akward. She saw Maxes empty door. She knocked on it.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:42 pm

He layed back on his bed. "MA..."
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:56 pm

Ida hurridly rushed in and closed the door. "Max, just PLEASE hear me out." Her eyes droped. "Max, I don't want to lose you as a friend. I need you. Please. But if thats whats going to happen if I dont I'm willing to try. Please Max, I am. I really really am. Please..." (Have him do it...I have a plan!)
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:04 pm

He sighed. "I...I guess I just...I'm sorry...." He shook his head, and sat up. "I shouldn't have made you feel like that...I promise I won't do that to you again, ok?" He smiled awkwardly. "We can go back to being friends..."

OK! gg to dinner ,be back at 8;30, or 9
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:17 pm

She smiled awkwardly back at him. "Max, I knew that wouldnt be enough for you. It never has been. Please, It's ok. I'll go out with you." She said moving closer to him. "It might work out. Who knowes?"
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:38 pm

He looked at her. "No...dont'. I don't want to. If it doesn't work out, it will just be really awkward..and I don't want you to do it just for me..it would kill me anyway...just, let's go back to being friends..." He shook his head, and looked at her. He sighed. "Maybe you should go home..."
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:40 pm

She nodded. "What ever you want." She turnedx and started walking toward the door. (Please makew him take it!)
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:46 pm

TAKE WHAT! i'm so confused! pm me what you mean
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:52 pm

ok! I did,

Ida fely bad. she knew that this would never work. She turned around. "Bye max.."
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:58 pm

He sighed, and lay back on the bed. He was so tired. He just fell asleep in his cloathes.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:00 pm

Ida went to school the next day. Abe frowned. "Whowts wrownge?" He asked. She shrgged. "Abe, I'm sorry but this isnt wrkingfor me." He frowned. "Wowt?" She nodded. "I'm sorry...but its over." She grabbed her tray and moved down to the end of the table. She hoped no one would bugg her. She sipped jher coak. She wasnt sure what she wanted any mkore. She just wanted every thing the way it used to be.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:09 pm

Max went over and sat with her. He smiled a little smile. "Hey...are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:12 pm

She glared at him. "I'm sorry max, please...just go away for now." She said moving her tray to another table.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:16 pm

He frowned. But I thought you wanted to act normal... He shook his head, and got up. He took his normal seat next to Erik, who smiled. He talked and ate, ocassionaly glancing over at Ida.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:18 pm

Ida merly picked at her cabbage and through the rest out. She placed her head on her books and sighed. This was horrable. The bell rang and she went outside. (Read ur PM)
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:23 pm

Max glanced over at her as he skated home. He sighed and watched her, when he ran into someone. He tripped and fell over, knocking her over. He jumped up, and rushed over to her. "Are you ok?" he said helping her up. She smiled. "Yes..I'm fine" She said smiling, brushing herself off. He nodded, and suddenly stuck out his hand. "I'm max.." She smiled, and took it with delicate fingures. "I'm meg..." He nodded. She pulled her bag over her shoulder. "Well, I'll see you around I guess" She said smiling. He nodded as she walked off.

Last edited by MSA is a CC on Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erik and Christine   Erik and Christine - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Erik and Christine
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next